Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Saturday, 5 March 2005

Welcome to the new website...

Ladies and sentimental men welcome back to the new neilmcgrath.com...has been a long time coming I know (and I know it's 5 days late too) but here we are so let's not dwell...

Firstly, I cannot thank Niall Roche enough for getting everything up and running, he has been at this for about the last 10 hours now and is pretty much ready to kill me if I say another word to him...

...Secondly I just wanna say thanks to everyone who has been hounding me for months about what I'm doing and when I'm gonna get it done, I really appreciate the interest and encouragement, I just hope I can deliver the goods in the coming months and make a decent record everyone enjoys..

..so about THIS RECORD...I'm basically recording a seven track ep called "First Thoughts On Forever" which will be launched independantly and available from this website and wherever else I can arrange...it's gonna be a solo effort as far as the songwriting is concerned, but I have enlisted the services of my fellow TooSkin BlooSkin members to play on the tracks themselves...

In the meantime, check out some of the older demo's myself and the band have done in the Music & MP3 section...I'll be back tomorrow with more updates about the site and the ep and everything else that's going down...

take care..

PS: Thanks Harry, you know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment