Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Tuesday, 15 March 2005

www.unsignedireland.com

Hello again folks...

...great to be back after my recent battle with the vomiting bug..it kicked in about 10pm on Friday night and I'm only coming around now..I'd love to be more dramatic about it and give you a really detailed description but I'll save that for my memoirs..thanks to Barr for treating me like a leper during the entire episode..wouldn't even collect the bike from the house for fear of infection..who brings him in to get the dodgy pedal looked at this afternoon tho...exactly.
Anyways the real reason I'm posting this is to say that I got accepted on unsignedireland.com over the weekend, so I am pleased to join only a handful of acts around Ireland being promoted from their site. Gotta say I'm really pleased to be included on this one, the site itself is excellent for what it does in promoting unsigned artists but aside from that I'm excited about being listed amongst some fantastic irish acts..there is some seriously hot competition out there at the moment and if you get a chance then definitely check out a couple of the acts on this site...the only others ones that are from my part of the world are Duped and Robert O'Connor, both are very popular here in the south-east and I have a great deal of respect for them myself because they're real people with some great songs..so yeah check out this site and watch me rub cyber shoulders with the top of the pops...

http://www.unsignedireland.com

PS: I'll be back on later to reply to some of those beautiful forum postings that some of you beatiful people (and Macco) posted...had almost forgotten the "Queen St. Sessions" until someone voted "Eatin' Crisps" in their top 5 of my songs...will have to try and get that up on the site for a while this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment