Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Wednesday, 13 April 2005

First Thoughts... **New** Promo Disc

Collecters beware: to begin promo for the July debut ep "first thoughts on forever" this week I'm gonna be pressing about 100 copies of a single called "first thoughts..."


This single is not for sale...it's something I'm gonna be sending around to radio, labels and attractive female fans as a build up to the ep launch..the tracks are already available for download on the site, the listing is as follows:

1. Mo Chairde Go Leir
2. Pull Me Up
3. Vision Inc.

Of these 3, only Vision will be included on the ep itself..this disc is really just an introduction to my music for those of you who haven't already been introduced..I'll tell you when to start ringing WLR and Beat100-102 demanding plays ;-)

There will definitely be a bunch of copies set aside for the people who were first to join up on the forum..it's growing quickly and I really appreciate the interest, and there is a memberlist so I won't be forgetting who was there for me when I had a forum and I needed people to join lol..first in line are those who have posted something :-P

And last but not least...here's a preview of the cover for it..I'm still not 100% on the one I'm using as a working design for the ep but this one will do nicely to begin with methinks..btw if anyones any good with design I'm accepting any submissions for the ep cover :-)

Here it is..100 copies only..instant collectible


PS: Thanks to Cephas Jacob for the artistic direction ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment