Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Thursday, 7 April 2005

The latest...

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to the forum...don't forget to stick a little avatar (that's a pic to you and I) up on your profile n' if you're too lazy send a picture on to me and I'll resize it and stick it up for ya (as if I don't have enough to be doing)...

so what have I been doing...well I've been rehearsing a little with my cousin as I hope to have him play on a couple of the tracks on the ep...I've been passing my driving test (FOURTH TIME AROUND)...I've been writing a little bit more of The Boy Who (with some excerpts on myspace profile, might stick 'em in the forum too tho I kinda keep it seperate to the music) ... I've been organizing some more studio time to get more done (now that the cash flow crisis is over) ... I've been setting up some real audio versions of the songs from the ep so I can stream them on the site... I've been replying to your kind and bizarre comments on the forum (love it) and some of the mails too...

so that's the latest...I'm gonna go to bed now in about 40 mins time and when I get up I'll get the wheels in motion and the show on the road so I'll have something to report back on Sunday nite when I'm on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment