Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Thursday, 19 May 2005

MySpace ruined my life...

Cool gig last weekend in the Vic Bistro out in Tramore..it's a restaurant but they have a special salsa nite with all sorts of finger foods so you don't have to get a 3 course meal just to hear me play..

..because of the setting I got to play a really mellow acoustic set, stuff I could never play in the pub because it would just be too quiet..so if ya wanna hear me doing the John Prine fingerpicking, the Dylan D-Tuning stuff or indeed my own songs from the ep etc. then this is the place to go on a Saturday nite..I'll keep you posted when the next one is...

btw..may I recommend the house white wine..was my first time drinking this year, the place was hot and the sweat was rolling off me so I quenched the thirst with about two bottles..barely even remember leaving the gig to go and meet Harry and Fla in the Vic..and as for the antics when I did catch up with them..apologies to Derro for spitting hardcore raps in his ear..ya know the way Derro..and if ya don't know well now ya know..

here's where I sign off for another couple of days..I gotta go and get the press release sheet printed this morning and and a few other bits n pieces..try and locate my speakers after the last gig..get the mic stand back from Gorbachov..try and flog two old speakers to John Palmer..you know the deal..

see u next week...

The MAIN BURGER

No comments:

Post a Comment