Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Thursday, 5 May 2005

Upcoming shows...

back again...long long story involving tubes being put into me and everything but i'm home from hospital now and ready to roll...

..will be playing support to Gorbachov in the Gingerman tomorrow nite..I'll be going on about 9.30ish I suppose and doing a few tracks from the ep and probably a cover or two n all...

...Saturday nite I'm in Tramore in the Shanty..kick off there is about 10 or so and I'll be doing a full solo set..plenty of originals and no doubt more covers..

right I gotta go quick..Barr is waiting outside and I'm in Barry's print shop getting this message up quick, I'm off home now to get the strings on the guitar and write a set list for tomorrow nite..

PS: Apologies for the delay on the promo cds. I was in bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment