Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Friday, 13 October 2006

I'm on WLR doin the Top 5 at 8pm tonite!!

Ok idiot boy here forgot to tell anyone he was doing the show this week, so with 25 minutes to go I'll announce it now..

Mark Graham (you may remember I said he was my favourite Waterford musician on my last Beat102 interview) who hosts "Sideshow with Mark Graham" on WLR every friday nite between 19:30 and 22:00 asked me to come on the show to play and talk about my top 5 favourite records and I was only DELIGHTED to accept...

How cool is that tho seriously, I love the show and I've only been DYING to pick my top 5 since I heard about it, you get to talk about why you like the songs and that aswell so can't wait ;)

My top 5 songs (not my life or death definitive top 5 cos that was IMPOSSIBLE) are as follows:

1. Make Your Own Kind Of Music - Mama Cass Elliot

2. That Close To You - John Prine

3. Inside Of Me - Steve Van Zandt

4. Nevertheless - Brian Jonestown Massacre

5. Baby, Let Me Follow You Down - Bob Dylan

Tune in and check it out if you can...it's on WLR FM and you can stream it live online from here:


No comments:

Post a Comment