Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Thursday, 5 October 2006

Long lost memories...

Dya remember the time when I raided my own house!!! Oh my god I only thought of this tonite for the first time in about 5 years...it was just after my dad died and my mother was gone to visit her sister for the weekend...me and Killian decided to throw a party in the house while she was away and invited all our mates over...

Later on in the nite, I went out to the garage and put on my fathers old security guard jacket and hat from his old job (they are almost identical to the yellow garda jacket and the garda hat) and snuck around the side of the house to the front door...I started banging on the front door and as soon as someone answered (I think it was Phelo or Noel Curran maybe) I burst in the door shouting about warrants and the like...What are you holding in your hand mister!! WHAT ARE YOU HOLDING!!" I made such a commotion that nobody spotted it was me at first, the colour just drained from everyones faces and nodges were fired in all directions around the sitting room. Absolutely scared THE LIVING BEJEUS out of everyone at the party for those couple of seconds, once they realised it was me it brought the fucking house down, we were still laughing about 2 hours later...

Good days, good friends and good memories. I have a million more of them all stored in my head, ready to bring a smile to my face when I dig them back out again and reminisce :)

It's the funny stuff that happens along that way that keeps me going. And in the small town of Tramore, I've met more funny people and seen more funny things than I ever thought could be possible in a place this size. I just can't wait to find out what the next thing is going to be ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment